The year 1985 brought the Anugerah Group - with its vision, its management skills and pharmaceutical experience to capture the business potential - into Combiphar.
The second decade then witnessed significant changes. A new management spearheaded the re-engineering of production facilities and standard operating procedures. This proved to be the major contributor in acquiring the Good Manufacturing Practice certificate in 1991, noteworthy as only the fifth national pharmaceutical company to achieve this honour.
Throughout its two decades of growth, within the competitive maze of pharmaceutical companies, Combiphar has maintained its reputation for high quality and advance formulation, as it will continue to do so far the decades to come.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER (AAM)
• Male / Female with maximum age 35 year-old
• Degree with major in Accounting from reputable university
• Minimum 5 years experience in related area and 2 years in supervisory level.
• Advance in accounting, tax and auditing
• Experience in manufacture industry are preferred
• Familiar with SAP R3 or above are preferred
• Can work under pressure, multi tasking with minimum supervision, mature, self motivated, and able to work in a team
Jl.Senen Raya 135
Or Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jl. Raya Simpang 383
Graha Atrium 14 Floor
Jl Senen Raya 135
Jakarta Pusat 10410